You are an experienced Business Analyst with a strong data background. Under the direction and guidance of the team you will develop, maintain , and manage the data system, data, and dashboards that are needed for new contracts.
Come join our team in Edmonton today!
- Ongoing development of form applications
- Improving integration of data systems into quality, finance, HSE, and project controls
- Development of PowerBI dashboards and combining data from multiple sources into meaningful outputs
- Combining data from other sources such telematics data and JDE and creating useful connections between them
- Help support training initiatives in the field
- Assisting with technological initiatives and projects
- Ongoing development, support and bug fixes
- Analysis of field activities and determining insights across data sources
- Completion of a degree in business, information systems, technology or related discipline
- Ability to lead projects and take business requirements and convert them into a final product
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and train users who are not comfortable with technology
- Basic coding experience or experience with Powerapps/other low-code app development solutions
- Data visualization experience (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc).
- Experience with Sharepoint and SQL would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 23, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada