You are a dynamic administrative professional looking for a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. You will ensure the smooth operation of various accounts, support the management of client relationships, book meetings and manage corporate events such as client appreciation functions and season ticket use, provide coverage for the main reception, and monitor, order, receive and inventory supplies.
This position requires an individual with excellent communication, organizational and planning skills with the ability to work collaboratively and maintain multiple priorities.
You will provide a range of administrative support services to our Construction group.
Join the Ledcor team in Toronto, Ontario today!
- Completes administrative tasks such as: filing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers, prepares and distributes correspondence as needed
- Assists manager(s) with updating and maintenance of client lists and databases
- Monitor online databases for RFPs, EOIs, and RFQs.
- Assists in the production, maintenance and updating of proposal and marketing materials
- Draft, edit and type correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Standard and Visio, ensuring they are mistake free and meet brand standards.
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department such as internal approvals processes, contract review and the archiving of files
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Maintains Business Development/ marketing materials storage room, printing and assembly area including ordering supplies.
- Performs general administrative tasks and clerical duties for the department and assists other departments as required.
- Provides back-up for receptionist, including communication with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar administrative or related role within the construction industry
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve
- Previous experience in construction or a related industry is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Working knowledge with InDesign would be an asset
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to drive efficiency or reduce manual tasks
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 26, 2020
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada