You are early in your project management career looking to gain more experience. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations by developing and monitoring project performance against project plans / schedules to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Provides clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and ensures that quality standards are maintained.
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Achieves project schedule commitments within the financial targets.
- Maintains and tracks billings, reports and projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Sets expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven ability to plan and manage contracts to a project schedule
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner’s interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform.
- Knowledge of construction costs and budgets with superior contract negotiation skills
- Capacity to respond to stakeholder requests and an ability to communicate complex information clearly and in appropriate style.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 20, 2021
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada