You are self-motivated, with a strong technical writing background and able to deal in a high-pressure environment. You can take complex content written by others and shape it into a clear, interesting, knowledgeable, memorable, and compelling format. As part of the Proposals team, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to oversee, coordinate, and prepare the development of proposals for construction projects including design-build, design-build-finance and P3 models.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Oversee and coordinate proposal development while engaging multiple disciplines.
- Develop RFQ and RFP responses that are focused and innovative, that meet client requirements and reflect Ledcor’s brand guidelines.
- Provide strong technical writing support to proposal team and work closely with subject matter experts, identifying benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions.
- Liaise with the client regarding proposal submission requirements, requests for information, addenda, meetings, etc., as required.
- Responsible for document control activities such as downloading proposal files from client portals, managing client portal passwords and overall maintenance of internal proposal file structure, as required.
- Maintain up to date library of resumes, project profiles, presentations and photos while following brand standards.
- Support business development initiatives (events, presentations, marketing materials and website updates), as required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- University degree in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, project management, and technical writing skills and abilities
- Capacity to work effectively with deadlines and short-time frames in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess detailed knowledge of proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of proposals teams.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); graphic experience and an eye for design.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Visio, including the ability to create and modify styles in Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in construction, infrastructure public procurement process including alternative delivery projects, is an asset.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 5, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada