You're a Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst with experience in effective design, configuration, communication, maintenance, compliance and reporting of employee data and ongoing management of Ledcor’s HRIS/Talent Management Systems. You will partner within the Human Resources organization to implement and support a Cloud based solution in the areas of core HR, recruitment/applicant tracking, employee onboarding, performance management, compensation, learning and dashboards/analytics.
Join our Human Resources team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Support the effective functioning of the integrations from Workday to other systems through data audits and testing new functionality, etc.
- Conduct audits on data access and integrity regularly to support the weekly HR / Payroll processing cycle
- Document procedures to ensure data integrity
- Work with internal clients to design, develop and distribute report as requested to support more user self-sufficiency
- Analyze data for accuracy and provide analytical reports to internal customers
- Provide support with the day-to-day functional workflow including providing the HR team members with training related to the HR Systems
- Evaluate, test, and implement HRIS system enhancements and upgrades
- Support on assigned HRIS projects for enhancements and changes
- Understand system requirements and ensures administration of data is in alignment with HRIS, IS, payroll and legal requirements
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide support for company compliance with all provincial/state and federal reporting laws, prepare all necessary data and analysis for required reports and filings in a timely manner
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Human Resources
- 3-5 years related professional experience in a role that relies heavily on data administration and analysis
- Experience with HRIS/Talent Management systems such as JDE Edwards, Oracle HCM, ServiceNow, Cornerstone, Workday
- Thorough knowledge of HRIS and business software
- Report writing and database management experience
- Strong knowledge of HR concepts, practices, processes and procedures
- Experience with structured project management, implementation and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of web services, SFTP and other data integration tools
- Knowledge of web servers, process schedulers, and application servers is a plus
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations and / or relevant knowledge transfer
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines along with the ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload and juggle multiple deadlines; attention to detail
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to use and modify tools and methods to support customer needs and have an understanding of business strategic issues
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Work From home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 10, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada