You are an Experienced Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician who enjoys troubleshooting and repairing various heavy equipment. You are looking for a challenge within your career and ensure safety is a top priority.
Join the Ledcor Site Services team in Ft. MacKay, AB today!
- Perform maintenance and repair of heavy civil construction and industrial maintenance equipment such as loaders, dozers, excavators, graders, compactors, light support gear, etc.
- Interprets work orders and technical manuals, and writes service reports
- Perform rebuilds of major components for a variety of equipment
- Follows manufacturer and internal maintenance programs and inspection procedures
- Engages and participates in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- Complete maintenance records and documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a Red Seal and/or Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician ticket from a recognized provincial authority
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Licensed CVIP certification would be an asset
- Shift based position, working either 14/7 or 20/10 rotations
- Camp and travel provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, pipelines and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 13, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada