You are a Journeyperson Electrician with experience in facility maintenance and/or an O&G environment. You are detail orientated, safety-focused and able to travel to various work locations.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Perform routine maintenance at compression and measurement facilities, and other facilities relevant to the pipeline system;
- Perform troubleshooting tasks, on equipment such as PLC controls, MCC’s (Motor Control Centers), Automated Valves, and Computer Networks;
- Perform gas measurement maintenance and troubleshooting on Gas Analyzers, Gas Chromatographs, H2S & H20 Analyzers, Meters (e.g. Coriolis, Ultrasonic, Vortex, Orifice, Turbine meters) and other associated equipment;
- Being a Geographically diverse organization requires traveling and working safely, with some time away from home, as required;
- Cross training and support of non-control related tasks may be necessary for mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, public landowners and relations;
- Oversight of contractors;
- Ensure facilities and personnel comply with the Company’s safety, health, environment and risk standards;
- Procure resources and manage within the facilities budget.
- Journeyman Electrician, Instrumentation Technician, Electrical or Electromechanical Technician/Technologist, or equivalent industry experience;
- Valid Class G Driver's license and clear 3-year driver's abstract
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently in the execution of specific duties while sharing responsibilities in support of team objectives
- Utilize computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, maintenance management, on-line reporting, material and supply ordering and filing of various form.
- Previous experience working with high pressure natural gas would be considered an asset;
- SAP experience would be considered an asset;
- Proven planning and organization skills;
- Fully competent and current with all Health, Safety and Environment standards and training;
- Experience in high and medium voltage applications an asset;
- Experience working with SCADA systems would be considered an asset.
- Multiple positions available
- Work is based out of Hamilton, ON supporting the Missasagua-Cambridge-Niagra region, OR, work location is based in Bracebridge, ON supporting the Sunridge-Maple-Oshawa region
- Union based role, benefits and RSP contribution supplied by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 19, 2020
., Oshawa, ON, Canada