You are a relationship driven, team player looking to make an impact with your recruitment expertise and experience in this role. You will be recruiting for both hourly craft and salaried positions across our diverse business. This position will be initially offered on a 12-month contract basis
Apply today to join Ledcor's Recruitment team in Edmonton or Vancouver!
- Provides full life cycle recruitment support with a strong focus on sourcing, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to build specialized recruitment plans aimed at addressing their long term strategic vision and gaps within their team.
- Designs and develops customized job descriptions that present Ledcor externally as an employer of choice
- Creates pre-screening and interviewing guides based on competency assessment and trains/coaches managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Conducts behavioural based interviews ensuring that candidates have a positive experience of their interview process at Ledcor
- Partners and works closely with other HR team members to ensure a consistent flow of HR services to client departments, managers and employees
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers to understand the business requirements and deliverables
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a focus on understanding business requirements and delivering results
- Experience recruiting in construction or a related field is required
- Experience recruiting high volume hourly positions will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated success with relationship building across all levels within an organization and with candidates
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience communicating effectively to a diverse customer group is essential
- Highly effective organizational abilities with proven expertise in execution and delivery
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, presentation, coaching and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational and execution skills and the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Exposure to collective agreements and unionized work environments
Applications for this position will close COB November 26, 2020.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 27, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada