This is your opportunity to join this landmark mainline pipeline construction project and play a pivotal role in its permitting and project engineering group. You are a permitting coordinator with experience working on pipeline construction projects.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Coordinate and tracks permit application and compliance during the approval and construction phases of a project
- Liaise with external regulators and communicates permit status to the project team
- Provide compliance advice and technical support to ongoing construction
- Update the document control system with project permits
- Interface with internal and external engineering and consultants
- Perform permitting record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs and submittals as they pertain to the permitting process
- Track conditions of issued project permits
- 2-4 years of previous work experience on mainline pipeline projects
- Completion of post secondary engineering education in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline will be highly regarded
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, BlueBeam, AutoCad and scheduling software
- Experience / knowledge of Provincial, MOTI & Municipal requirements for permitting processes
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in a team environment
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- Camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 25, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada