Ledcor is seeking an Indigenous Relations Representative to join Ledcor’s Indigenous Affairs team.
You will work as part of the Indigenous Affairs Team with Ledcor leadership, internal shared services, and project teams to provide support within the context of Ledcor’s Indigenous Affairs Strategic Plan. You will provide guidance and support through a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, business development support, Strategic Indigenous relationship development, Indigenous inclusion strategies, and the overall advancement of Ledcor’s corporate Indigenous relations efforts. You think ahead and look at the big picture in order to make Ledcor a stronger organization.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Works with Indigenous Affairs team to implement its strategic plan
- Facilitates the building and maintaining of positive relationships and strategic partnerships with Indigenous communities across Canada
- Supports business development objectives of the company in collaboration with business development teams and company leadership
- Provides guidance and support to operational and project teams across the company, as needed
- Promotes inclusion of Indigenous people and businesses across the company
- Supports the development of Indigenous inclusion strategies for project pursuits and teams
- Promotes Ledcor externally in the Indigenous and business community
- Maintains open lines of communication with business groups and employees across the company
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Indigenous Relations professional. Equivalent experience in a similar role will be considered
- Degree/Diploma in Communications, Indigenous Studies, Indigenous Relations or related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working with Indigenous communities and organizations across multiple provinces
- Experience working with Indigenous employment and skills development and/or Indigenous supply chain initiatives
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and construction industry knowledge will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Vancouver/Edmonton/Calgary based
- Ability to travel
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 1, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada