You’re a People Solutions expert with past experience being responsible for analysis, enhancements, and participating in project delivery of enterprise people solutions. You work well with stakeholders and IS team members to enrich and optimize business application systems, processes, and solutions to enhance the performance of the enterprise information systems. You will also work with people application systems spanning processes in human capital management (HCM), payroll, health, safety and the environment servicing users in HR, HS&E, and Payroll.
You have a knack for working collaboratively, eliciting the fundamental business requirements, application design and configuration, testing, UAT support, and release management for the enabling ERP, HCM and custom developed solutions enabled by JD Edwards and Workday. In this role you will demonstrate specialized breadth and depth of ERP and HCM system knowledge in the relevant modules of, and integrations between, JD Edwards and Workday and how such technology enables business processes for people solutions.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Facilitates, leads, or participates in all project life-cycle stages. Leads the development, configuration, implementation and evaluation of computer systems and information solutions, collaborating with business operations to translate business objectives into systems requirements.
- Evaluates incoming technical requests and identifies appropriate technology solutions to execute and solve for business requirements and advocates for optimizing and leveraging existing and new ERP features.
- Strategizes and advises business stakeholders on potential technology solutions to solve for business requirements and maintains effective working relationships with key ERP business user stakeholder representatives.
- Ensures all business application enhancement requests are acknowledged and resolved per the established project success criteria.
- Proactively and effectively communicates systems changes and updates to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identifies, establishes, and supports value-added cross-functional data and system linkages helping to enable a cohesive eco-system of systems and processes.
- Ensures adherence of ERP and HCM delivery to all internal policies, procedures, knowledge management, documentation, and ERP standards
- Maintains knowledge of the end-to-end ERP / HCM solution landscape and awareness of touchpoints to other teams or supporting agencies.
- Acquires and maintains expert level ERP/ HCM application knowledge pertinent to the relevant Ledcor business domain areas this role supports with a primary focus and full competency in People Solutions and mentors others with ERP / HCM solution expertise as required.
- 8+ years of experience in business application development and/or sustainment for enterprise applications
- 5+ years experience participating in mid-sized to large HCM or ERP implementation projects in a Business Systems Analyst role
- 5+ years experience leading and facilitating business requirements gathering, detailed design and iterative demo/feedback workshops
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various lines of business
- Ability to drive initiatives with cross-functional teams to create/improve processes and solve systems issues
- Thorough understanding of business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across operational areas
- Expert knowledge of the design of information systems, with the ability to assist in the direction of multiple complex projects to their successful conclusion
- Knowledge of business analysis, quality assurance, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks and requirements
- Minimum 5 years of functional / BSA experience with JD Edwards or similar ERP software (such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle eBusiness Suite) in people solutions with at least awareness knowledge in related ERP financials
- Human Capital Management functional / BSA expertise (Workday, JD Edwards or similar such as SuccessFactors) including how the HCM application integrates with the corporate ERP system
- Solid skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 4, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada