As a Superintendent working on the high-profile Transmountain Expansion Project based in Jasper, AB. You will play a key role in the successful execution of the project. You are an experienced leader with 10+ years of pipeline experience. You will be responsible for successful execution and completion of TMEP Reactivation. This role will give you the chance to work on a career defining project with a number of years to run.
Come join our True Blue team!
- Demonstrates leadership in the application of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors
- Develops, maintains and drives the construction schedule in conjunction with the project and operations team to ensure budgets and timelines are met
- Ensures pipeline operations are well organized and coordinated and comply with client specifications and regulatory requirements
- Maintains strong working relationships with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and labour force
- Oversees project reporting that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information
- Strategically plans and implements manpower levels and material quantities and ensures proper equipment and trades are available as required
- Assumes leadership role and provides guidance to field supervisors in order to contribute to their development and career growth; including conducting performance reviews and identifying training needs
- Works with the field operations supervision to identify and select qualified field personnel
- 10+ years of experience in pipeline construction with several years in a leadership capacity at the superintendent level is required
- Previous experience executing watercourse crossings.
- Previous experience executing successful pipeline projects in a steep slope environment is an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills using the MS Office suite are required
- Thorough and deep knowledge of the civil and mechanical aspects of pipeline construction including practices, processes and techniques in grading, welding and coating.
- A strong safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals to reach solutions in conflict situations
- Proven ability to build and maintain successful work crews; has manpower network and the ability to leverage those relationships within the industry
- Effective leader who can motivate and facilitate people and maintain effective relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Site based 15 & 6 rotation
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 4, 2020
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada