Expressions of interest for Spring/Summer 2021.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Journeyman Mechanic for our Pipeline Projects kicking off in spring/summer 2021. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating Journeyman Mechanic in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel systems, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive trains, emission control and exhaust systems, cooling and climate control, electrical and electronic systems using hand tools, power tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Service attachments and working tools such as sanders, pickers, welders and other mounted equipment.
- Completion of daily work orders accurately.
- Participate in site-specific training.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Interprovincial (Red Seal) Trades certification as a Light Duty (Automotive) Mechanic (Technician).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the maintenance of diesel and gasoline mobile and stationary equipment, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Experience in maintenance and repairs of ATV’s and snowmobile.
- Valid driver’s license for any vehicle that may be utilized for the job.
- Certification in workplace hazardous materials information system (WHMIS)
- Certification in Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG)
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 11, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada