As Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Investments, you will utilize your extensive working knowledge of the North American infrastructure market by tapping into your existing relationships within the industry. You will lead Ledcor’s infrastructure investments team by managing existing investments, leading and supporting the development of new project pursuits, which includes public-private partnership (P3) projects, across several geographies, sectors and operating divisions.
You enjoy building strong relationships and act as a trusted advisor to our regional, divisional and executive leaders while continuously looking for innovative ideas, opportunities and solutions that align with the company’s growth strategy with a focus on managing risk. You are an exceptional leader with a development mindset who can think ahead and see the big picture to make Ledcor a stronger organization.
Bring your extensive infrastructure experience to this impactful leadership role at Ledcor and join our True Blue team today! This position can be located in either Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
- Lead a team of highly motivated infrastructure professionals across the Ledcor Group of Companies in pursuing and managing equity investments on infrastructure and P3 projects
- Oversee a regular cadence of meetings, annual and monthly budgeting and reporting, and performance management on all infrastructure projects
- Sit on boards of active projects, negotiate key contractual items in teaming agreements and project documentation, and resolve any escalation issues that arise from pursuits and execution. Manages divestitures when required
- Key stakeholder in Ledcor’s delivery of P3 proposals during the RFQ and RFP stage, and plays a pivotal role in the commercial and financial close of successful projects
- Builds and maintains a solid network within the infrastructure community at a senior level with clients, partners, advisors, and procurement agencies
- Liaises with Ledcor senior business unit leaders on new and existing opportunities. Provides competitive intelligence, identifies opportunities, and makes strategic recommendations about upcoming projects while analyzing the competitive aspects of the infrastructure sector
- Coordinates and champions the implementation and evolution of a governance process with the goal of improving project risk management by taking into consideration lessons learned from complex P3 and Design Build (DB) projects pursued or executed by various Ledcor divisions
- 15+ years’ of relevant business experience, combined with a minimum 5 years work in the infrastructure investment space of projects ranging from $50M - $2B
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Law or other relevant discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Experience in the field of social, civil and telecommunications infrastructure projects preferred
- Proven ability to comprehend, negotiate, summarize, and communicate terms of lengthy and complex contracts
- Ability to manage rapid change, work under tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects
- Strong leadership skills to motivate, coach, and mentor team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience providing strong leadership to large, cross functional teams in a complex matrix environment
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including relationship building, influencing and facilitation
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jan 27, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada