You are a self-driven, full cycle recruiter who strives to join a company with exponential growth in the Telecommunications market across the US. You will take an active role in continuing to build on the current hiring successes and make a tangible impact with your diverse experience in high-volume recruitment. You are an enthusiastic, passionate individual with an innate skill for finding, attracting, and hiring top talent across numerous geographic markets. You believe in building trust and approach recruiting from a people and business perspective in order to provide an exceptional candidate experience and advance our company brand and culture.
This position will be based in either Chicago, IL or Austin, TX. Strong applicants from other regions with an exceptional background and fit will be considered.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Apply today to join Ledcor's True Blue Recruitment team today!
- Provides full life cycle recruitment support with a strong focus on sourcing, interviewing, and assessing candidates based on hiring plan needs
- Seeks out and engages with passive and active candidates in traditional and creative methods
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to build specialized recruitment plans aimed at addressing their short and long-term hiring needs that align with divisional growth plans
- Creates pre-screen and behavioral based interview guides based on competency assessment to evaluate fit for role and Ledcor’s values
- Collaborates closely with other HR team members to ensure a consistent and positive experience for candidates, new hires, and our business partners
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers to understand the business requirements and deliverables
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with a combination in both agency and corporate environments with a focus on delivering business results
- Ability to work independently and remotely by managing priorities appropriately
- Experience recruiting high-volume hourly positions required
- Experience recruiting in telecommunications or construction industry is preferred
- Ability to manage time and deliver results for multiple business units with competing priorities
- Demonstrated success with relationship building across all levels within an organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience communicating effectively to a diverse customer group is essential
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, presentation, coaching and influencing skills
Jan 14, 2021
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Chicago, IL, United States