You are a Project Accountant that brings accounting experience including; accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, project reporting and project analysis. You are a team player and willing to learn the business acumen to support all of Ledcor’s diverse businesses.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray today!
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis for internal and external clients
- Administers the accounts receivable functions including LEMs, Electronic Daily Billing and invoicing
- Prepares payroll from time sheets and summary sheets for processing; processes living out allowances, and records banked time for hourly staff
- Communicates directly with clients as required
- Sets up subcontractor commitments and enters progress payments including payment to the subcontractor
- Supports equipment and fixed asset administration
- Prepares and enters Journal Entries into financial ERP system
- Provides guidance and support to the Project Management Team on financial matters relating to project
- Prepares new hire and termination documentation as required
- Could lead a small team of direct reports including managing the day to day activities of accounting team
- 3-5 years of related accounting or analysis experience
- Accounting diploma or Degree would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and financial applications including ERP software
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Varied depending on assignment –local project office, shift based remote worksite and working from home
- Remote worksite rotational shift - 14/7 or 10/4 schedule typical. Travel and accommodations provided. Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol required
- Local project office and/or working from home shifts – 14/7, 10/4 or 5/2 schedule typical
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jan 8, 2021
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada