You are a Project Accountant who will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes accounts receivable, subcontract management, payroll, equipment time entry, accounts payable and month end. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray today!
- Prepare and submit LEMs / Electronic Daily Billings to the client
- Coordinate the collection and submission of documentation required for invoicing, including statutory declarations and WCB clearance letters, etc.
- Set up subcontractors in financial ERP system and reconcile subcontractor invoices against daily tracking
- Support employee onboarding, termination and transfer processes through electronic HR system
- Working understanding of Union and Pre-job Agreements
- Run and review daily payroll exception reports, provide comments and distribute to project management for review
- Extract internal equipment hours from payroll system and process weekly/monthly equipment time entry including top ups and rate reviews
- Assist procurement and accounts payable to resolve any issues including review and reconciliation of cost coding, purchase orders and open commitments
- 2+ years of related administrative, accounting, or analysis experience
- Business/Accounting degree or diploma preferred
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Varied depending on assignment –local project office, shift based remote worksite and working from home
- Remote worksite rotational shift - 14/7 or 10/4 schedule typical. Travel and accommodations provided. Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol required
- Local project office and/or working from home shifts – 14/7, 10/4 or 5/2 schedule typical
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jan 13, 2021
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada