You are a hard working, team player with previous experience as a Traffic Control Technician on Highway Construction or major civil Infrastructure projects.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team in the Greater Vancouver area today!
- Set up various lane closures.
- Preform various Traffic Labour jobs such as RPM install, sign installation, temporary line tape, attaching barrier reflectors per Engineered Drawings.
- Operate lane closure truck, highway truck and/ or crash attenuator.
- Control Traffic when required.
- Follow all WorkSafe Regulations.
- Follow TMM and various other Regulatory documents.
- BC Traffic Control Certification
- Experience with Construction and Traffic Control Activities
- Good professional work attitude
- Familiar with BC Highways and Crash Attenuator Trucks
- Candidates local to the Greater Vancouver area is preferred, as work is mainly in Delta and Burnaby, BC areas
- Candidates should be open to work primarily night shifts, overtime available
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work will run into late 2022
May 21, 2021
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada