You are a hard working, team player with previous experience as an experienced Traffic Control Technician or Traffic Control Foreperson on Highway Construction or major civil Infrastructure projects.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team in the Greater Vancouver area today!
- Complete daily documentation with crew (toolbox, FLHA, Traffic Logs)
- Ensure crews are following traffic rules and regulations.
- Inventory of traffic equipment.
- Attend to onsite traffic accidents/ incidents.
- Coordination with crews to discuss upcoming work and ensure the Traffic Superintendent is aware.
- Report any incidents immediately upon notification/ discovery of an issue.
- Run onsite Traffic Team, both subs and inhouse.
- Track hours of traffic subs and inhouse team.
- Communicate daily with the Traffic Superintendent.
- Move CMS boards on site, ensure all boards are working and in place as required.
- Assist with setting up closures, acting as a buffer etc.
- Report any equipment damage or problems to be noted.
- Previous experience as a Traffic Control Technician in a supervisory or leadership role
- BC Traffic Control Certification
- Experience with Construction and Traffic Control Activities
- Good professional work attitude
- Familiar with BC Highways and Crash Attenuator Trucks
- Candidates local to the Greater Vancouver area is preferred, as work is mainly in Delta and Burnaby, BC areas
- Candidates should be flexible to various shifts both day and night, overtime available
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work will run into late 2022
Mar 1, 2021
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada