The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a ‘One Ledcor’ approach to facilities management within Ledcor facilities, including assisting with the development of operating procedures, employee experience, office equipment, and vendor relationships. This role will work closely with, and provides other administrative support to the Facilities Director, as required.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Ledcor Facilities Team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Acts as the central point of contact with other administrative and facilities teams within Ledcor to ensure strong communication and collaboration and with external property management teams when required
- Assist with the procurement, maintenance and upgrades of furniture, utilities, security systems and signage; coordinate renovation and tenant improvement projects within the facilities
- Responsible for lease administration including maintaining and data entry of lease abstracts in shared files for our business to utilize
- Assist with the development of facilities-related budgets and develop strategies to manage and reduce operational costs
- Drives consistency in all aspects of facilities management in Ledcor offices/facilities, including service suppliers/vendors, leasing, office configuration & fit out
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in Facilities Management or related discipline
- Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract leasing language
- Must be able to understand and follow specific instructions, processes and procedures while maintaining a high level of service and quality
- Able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and an aptitude for learning computer systems
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Must enjoy working in a busy professional team environment
- Rotating between working remotely and the office, as required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 5, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada