You are an experienced Billing Lead responsible for overseeing the flow of day to day functions of the Billing team; ensuring the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems and the client’s systems. As the Billing Lead you interact well with management and project teams to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. Supervising a team, you provide guidance, training and assist with hiring and performance reviews.
Please note, this is a site based position.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Ensure standardization and compliance of accounting policies and procedures and work to continually improve processes and procedures
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and knowledge in the tasks required and be able to support in the completion of Billing duties when needed
- Assist the Billing team in implementing the appropriate processes to ensure all reporting is accurate & timely to contract and divisional requirements
- Take ownership and respond to queries of the project/business unit managers
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the processing of all time and pay related documents
- Ensure billing deadlines are met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Provide leadership and guidance to Billing Clerks by assigning and outlining specific activities, advising on technical problems and reviewing individual work
- Develop/maintain training and reference documentation and onboarding process for Billing Clerks
- Manage the onboarding and training process for Billing Clerks
- Provide feedback and suggestions regarding system enhancement and functionality, ensuring input is considered from the whole Billing team
- Work with project teams to provide billing and accounts receivable support
- Understand and ensure billing requirements are met
- Provide reporting and information to Project Management & Operations as required
- Review weekly / bi weekly accounts receivable reports
- 5 years of experience in a similar role and/or a post secondary business diploma; pursuing a degree would be an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), access database skills would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Experience with electronic billing would be an asset
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Remote worksite rotational shift - 15/3 or 10/4 schedule typical. Travel and accommodations provided. Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 8, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada