You are an experienced Time and Pay Lead who is responsible for overseeing the flow of day to day functions of the Time and Pay team; ensuring the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes employee data management, time entry, weekly payroll, CLAC affiliated subcontractor management, reporting and LEM creation. Interaction and communication with management and project teams are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
Please note, this is a site based position.
Apply today to join our True Blue team!
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of professionals, ensuring operational requirements are met
- Manage the training and onboarding process for members of the time and pay team and assist with team hiring as required
- Assist the Time and Pay team in implementing the appropriate processes to ensure all reporting is accurate & timely to contract and divisional requirements
- Ensure payroll and equipment time entry deadlines are met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Work with project teams to provide payroll, ETE and billing requirements in accordance with contractual terms and collective agreements
- Understand and ensure LEM requirements are met
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting related to the workforce and develop processes and procedures to identify anomalies
- Review weekly / bi weekly payrolls prior to submission to Corporate Payroll
- Ensure HR files are current, all documentation (WCB Clearance, insurance,) have been received and verified ROE’s are processed as required and approvals & signatures are in place
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and/or a post secondary business diploma; pursuing a degree would be an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Remote worksite rotational shift - 15/3 or 10/4 schedule typical. Travel and accommodations provided. Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 8, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada