As a Superintendent working on the high-profile Transmountain Expansion Project based in the lower mainland, you will play a key role in the successful execution of the project. You are an experienced Pipeline Supervisor with extensive experience managing large bore Horizontal Direction Drilling scopes. You will be responsible for successful execution and completion of TMEP Spread 7. This role will give you the chance to work on a career defining, long term project.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Demonstrates leadership in the application of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors
- Develops, maintains and drives the construction schedule in conjunction with the project and operations team to ensure budgets and timelines are met
- Ensures pipeline operations are well organized and coordinated and comply with client specifications and regulatory requirements
- Maintains strong working relationships with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and labour force
- Oversees project reporting that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information
- With support from a Project Coordinator/Field Engineer, Document Detailed Execution Plans and make all documentation required for work available for Foreman
- Ensure required engineering, material, permits, equipment, and plans are available for crew to perform work
- Ensure compliance with plan, permit requirements, and project documentation submittal requirements
- Assumes leadership role and provides guidance to field supervisors in order to contribute to their development and career growth; including conducting performance reviews and identifying training needs
- Works with the field operations supervision to identify and select qualified field personnel
- 10+ years of pipeline and horizontal directional drilling experience with several years in a leadership capacity at the superintendent level is required
- Previous experience executing successful large diameter pipeline projects is a must
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills using the MS Office suite are required
- Thorough and deep knowledge of the civil and mechanical aspects of pipeline construction including practices, contracts, processes and techniques in grading, trenchless operations, welding and coating.
- A strong safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals to reach solutions in conflict situations
- Proven ability to build and maintain successful work crews; has manpower network and the ability to leverage those relationships within the industry
- Effective leader who can motivate and facilitate people and maintain effective relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 4, 2021
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada