You are a driven and detail-oriented individual looking to build your experience within Finance. As the Finance Administrator, you will play a critical role for maintaining the integrity of data in Ledcor’s financial systems for overall business processes. You will be responsible for time capture, billing, and support for payment processing for the company’s Marine division.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
This is a six month contract opportunity.
Join our team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Maintains accurate time capture for employees files
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls and secures financial information by keeping information confidential
- Accurately prepares and maintains financial records in the system, including audits and time data
- Assists with the circulation of cheques among authorized signatories and ensures cheques are mailed in a timely manner
- Collaborate with business units to troubleshoot and find solutions to issues as needed
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Computer skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook)
- JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Rotating between working remotely and the office, as required
- Part time working hours, working 20 hours weekly
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 25, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada