You are an Apprentice Millwright with mechanical maintenance experience. Reporting to the client facility, you will support Ledcor's client’s regional pipeline maintenance related activities at multiple locations across the province.
Join the Ledcor team in Lac La Biche, AB today!
- Perform mechanical maintenance and inspection on centrifugal compressors, reciprocating power units, rotary screw air compressors, and other associated equipment used in natural gas compression
- Complete Job Quality Assurance documents, work authorization/job safety analysis along with other electronic documentation
- Troubleshoot equipment problems utilizing technical reference manuals and documents, and in collaboration with senior team members
- Supervise and coordinate third party contractors for low risk and complexity activities
- Complete all administrative functions related to position and duties
- Maintain core operational task qualifications
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to other personnel
- Demonstrate safety leadership and as a core value, at work and at home
- Lead/manage the safe and efficient completion of low / medium complexity projects with demonstrated and effective work management practices such as time management, work sequencing, and contractor oversight
- Work independently and in a team environment that includes shared responsibilities in support of team and company objectives
- 4th year apprentice Millwright or Heavy-Duty Mechanic
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in maintaining centrifugal compressors, reciprocating power units, and rotary screw air compressors
- Must be able to complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must a have a valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Computerized Maintenance Management System and SAP experience
- Experience with the interpretation of technical reference documents
- Highly motivated and well-organized in the execution of responsibilities
- Action oriented with a focus on completing tasks and assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner, ensuring proper handling and disposition of hazardous waste
- Candidates local to the Lac La Biche, AB area will be given preference due to the head office location
- Work is typically indoors and in presence of high pressure pipeline systems.
- Some work outdoors, in all weather conditions, may occur as required by the activity
- Must be flexible for shifts, may be part of an on-call rotation and provides emergency support as required.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 4, 2021
., Lac La Biche, AB, Canada