You are a Project Administrator with 1-3+ years of experience supporting in fast paced environments in the Ontario market. As the Project Administrator, you will successfully provide technical and/or management support, with minimal direction or guidance. You will also assist operations staff with implementing project and divisional management plans so that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Join our Technical Services team in Ottawa today!
- Reviews current job log and follows up on any missing items within the life cycle (e.g. permits, locates etc.)
- Accepts work from customer via email or portal and updates/tracks all new work with customer in Excel, CRM, and/or other database software
- Establishes timetables for field scheduling and updates status of all projects
- Submits daily scheduling reports and applications for permits and locates, as required
- Checks that any work being issued to a field foreman has valid permits, locates, and other required information
- Ensures that job packages are complete for the Field Foreman
- Orders material and cable from the customer for new job sites; reviews the customers’ network plans and ensures they are correct
- Under the supervision of management and the Billing Coordinator, verifies and processes all new billing
- Works closely with the field foreman to ensure project due dates are met or exceeded, customer complaints are confirmed and addressed, and billing is being processed once project is closed
- Logs all important dates (i.e. job received, locates submitted, locates completed, job scheduled, job completed etc.)
- May perform other related duties as required
- 1-3+ years of experience working to supporting an office environment
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced user of Excel), Quickbase, SAP or other project tracking programs
- Strong communication skills and displayed confidence in interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic formats
- Strong time management skills with the ability to attend to a broad range of activities
- Ability to learn quickly, analyze information, and problem solve based on clearly defined procedures
- Capable of responding to standard internal or external client requests regarding technical and non-technical matters
- Understanding Ontario One Call and locate process
- Proven history and experience in an underground utility coordinator position
- Familiarity with protocol and practices of large telecommunications providers in the Ontario market
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 11, 2021
6 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada