You are an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant, responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support the Supply Chain Management and Facilities Management team. You use your time effectively and are excellent at prioritizing tasks.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Port Moody, BC Today!
- Completes administrative tasks such as emailing, managing departmental minutes, preparing expense reports, drafts letters, coordinating mail/couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with various staff, contacts and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Updates various documents using Excel and Word
- May support managers, supervisors with electronic administration such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Assists with ERP data entry and processes
- Assists with the coordination of department wide activities including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required meeting materials, minute taking and other coordination as required
- Orders various items and equipment as required, coordinate computer requests, support phone and office moves and other installations
- Reviews administrative processes to improve upon the products, services and support provided
- Coordinates special projects and departmental activities and events
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years' experience in a dynamic administrative position; previous experience in a similar role an asset with a customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook; familiarity with JD Edwards or another large ERP system would be an asset
- Independent, self-motivated, eager to learn and take on new responsibilities with strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn new to use apps and other programs as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned tasks using your initiative and common sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and professionalism
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements
- Primarily office based position, but is expected to work remotely until further notice
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 5, 2021
100 Newport Drive, Port Moody, BC, Canada