As part of our Employee Support Representative team, you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of full employee life cycle experiences across Ledcor. You bring your human resources experience, a high sense of urgency, and exceptional customer service skills to this role. You have a critical eye for detail as you process employee information into our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and payroll systems, while responding to phone, chat and written queries. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
This is a twelve (12) month fixed term opportunity in Vancouver with extended health and vacation. We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Human Resources team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Supports and ensures accurate and timely transactions within HRIS and applicable third-party websites of employee lifecycle changes within payroll deadlines which can include, but not limited to hires, changes to employees, leaves, terminations, benefit enrollments, transfer letters
- Facilitates and coordinates pre-employment and onboarding requirements, closely collaborating with recruitment and liaising directly with external candidates to facilitate timely completion
- Provides exceptional customer service by answering employee and manager questions that can be resolved within defined guidelines and/or service level agreements through call and case management
- Escalates cases, when necessary, to other HR team members and stakeholders while maintaining communication with the employee through to resolution
- Identifies and resolves issues with HRIS data integration to other platforms that support continuous improvement and a positive employee experience
- Supports employees and managers in the initiation and processing of employee and manager self-serve processes
- Prepares routine reports for periodic and ad-hoc audit purposes, reviewing information for validity, and actions accordingly in a timely fashion
- 3+ years of service centre or equivalent human resources assistant experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and service compliant resolution skills
- Strong communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency as part of daily work style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Workday and JD Edwards is an asset
- 9AM – 6PM PST shift
- Ability to work on-call, outside regular working hours on a rotational weekend schedule is required
- Work from home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 25, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada