As a Junior Finance Analyst, you will support the Financial Process Analyst in tracking and reporting the performance metrics that drive improvement actions at the Ledcor’s Financial Service Centre (FSC). Your analytical mindset and creativity will consolidate and interpret the data of the metrics of all processes in scope.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
Join our team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Track and report the metrics while maintaining the existing databases around the Finance Service Centre (FSC) Performance Management Process
- Support the Analyst in gathering data and calculating metrics necessary for the expansion of the Performance Driven Culture at the Finance Service Centre
- Conduct Data Analysis in Excel and visualize the finding using Power BI
- Retrieve information from Ledcor’s internal Databases using Data Access Studio (DAS) for reporting and inquires
- Assist in drafting and consolidating the FSC Monthly Reporting KPI Decks
- Assist in weekly reporting and tracking within service areas such as Accounts Payable, Billing, Time Capture and Payroll
- Maintain the FSC Metrics Reporting Dashboard using Power BI to ensure all metrics in scope are reported and interfaces from current systems are working
- Support development and help drive improvement plans to better provide for the business
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education will be considered
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Time and Pay and Sub-contractor Payment Management, Time Capture, Accounts Receivable preferred
- Proficiency in JD Edwards or a similar large ERP system an asset
- Experience with Power BI and Data Access Studio (DAS) or similar software is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including intermediate skills with Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity with US GAAP and ASPE guidelines
- Strong computer skills, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Work From home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 20, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada