You are a self-driven, full cycle recruiter who strives to join a company with exponential growth in the Buildings Construction and Infrastructure market across Ontario. You will take an active role in continuing to build on the current hiring successes and make a tangible impact with your diverse experience in recruiting top talent in a challenging market. You are an enthusiastic, passionate individual with an innate skill for finding, attracting, and hiring top talent. You believe in building trust and approach recruiting from a people and business perspective to provide an exceptional candidate experience and advance our company brand and culture.
This position will be based out of our Toronto, ON office.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Apply today to join Ledcor's True Blue Recruitment team today!
- Provides full life cycle recruitment support with a strong focus on sourcing, interviewing, and assessing candidates based on hiring plan needs
- Seeks out and engages with passive and active candidates in traditional and creative methods
- Utilize effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent, including internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Attend networking events, trade shows, campus events etc., where you will develop and promote our brand and strategically create a pipeline of prospect candidates
- Collaborates with multiple business unit leaders to build specialized recruitment plans aimed at addressing their short and long-term hiring needs that align with divisional growth plans
- Creates pre-screen and behavioral based interview guides based on competency assessment to evaluate fit for role and Ledcor’s values
- Collaborates closely with other HR team members to ensure a consistent and positive experience for candidates, new hires, and our business partners
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers to understand the business requirements and deliverables
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a combination in both agency and corporate environments with a focus on delivering business results
- Experience recruiting in Buildings construction and Infrastructure industry is preferred
- Ability to work independently and remotely by managing priorities appropriately
- Willingness to represent Ledcor and attend construction industry networking events as required.
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with multiple business leaders, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Exceptional candidate relationship management skills with the ability to build and grow connections
- Ability to manage time and deliver results for multiple business units with competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience communicating effectively to a diverse customer group is essential
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, presentation, coaching and influencing skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Feb 26, 2021
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada