This is your opportunity play a key role in a number of landmark Pipeline projects. You are a Scheduler with experience in pipeline construction projects. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the developing and updating the project schedule including tracking change, analyzing delays and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Resource loads the schedule and updates progress throughout the project
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with project team to modify schedule as needed
- Expands and updates professional knowledge and training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Mainline pipeline construction experience will be highly regarded
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma will be an asset
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Experience using Primavera (P6) and Tilos / or CMMS for planning
- Experience with Acumen Fuse would be considered an asset
- Excellent Microsoft office skills; specifically excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off
- Camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 5, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada