You are an energetic and enthusiastic administrative professional. As the Field Employee Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate logistics of scheduling field employees for rotational schedules, as well as the booking of accommodation arrangements for all projects-based staff and hourly employees ensuring compliance with the client’s requirements.
Come join our True Blue team in Kitimat!
- Schedules, updates, and maintains an ever-evolving rotational workforce roster
- Coordinates site accommodation requirements
- Carries out a wide range of diverse, sensitive, administrative, operational, and technical duties within the department
- Professionally interfaces and communicates (written and oral) with all levels of management, clients, contacts, and visitors
- Dispenses information on travel and accommodations, answers general inquiries
- Provides assistance and act as a resource to management and co-workers within each department
- Maintains appropriate databases for necessary reporting metrics and provides any necessary technical support to team members
- Composes correspondence and memoranda as required
- Represents Ledcor at various meetings, events, and engagements
- Troubleshoots and debriefs with department processes to continually improve upon the products, service and support provided
- Diploma in Office/Business Administration or related program or an equivalent combination of education plus experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of increasingly responsible office administration experience, with construction knowledge supporting management roles
- Excellent expertise in PC/Word Processing/spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, manage interruptions and handle deadlines
- Analytical expertise in auditing and editing of all documents/reports/presentations/data to ensure accuracy, organization, standards, etc. are being maintained
- Previous pipeline and/or experience in a field-based role is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential
- Site based position - 10 days on 4 days off
- Camp provided
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 8, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada