This is your opportunity to start your career with an industry leading organisation working on the landmark Coastal Gas Link Project. You will be working with the operations to provide competency and training programs that drive productivity and safety in field.
Join Ledcor Pipeline today!
- Deliver training in both classroom and one-on one settings to Assessors
- Perform consistent, accurate, and reliable assessments on operators’ and assessors’ abilities to operate specific equipment in the field, in a safe and competent manner
- Develop and implement training program materials. Perform reviews of program documentation to ensure consistency in the field
- Providing guidance and advice to key stakeholders (i.e.) Superintendents, foremen, competent assessors
- Maintain a clear understanding of current regulatory requirements, and able to explain requirements when necessary
- Responsible for the accuracy and validity of all certifications and compliances (e.g. first aid, equipment-specific tickets, etc.)
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience dealing directly with equipment
- Capable of providing guidance and advice in a collaborative manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of mobile equipment safety practices
- Ability to write Field Level Hazard Assessments
- Basic computer literacy, including experience with Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDFs
- Ability to learn and understand software programs.
- Technologically savvy and quick to embrace new equipment technologies
- Being able to provide remote learning when required
- Valid class 5 license with the ability to obtain a Class 1 license and/or Air Ticket
- Valid Fall arrest, Elevated work platform, Telehandler, and Forklift operator certifications an asset
- Camp based position
- Rotational role (10&4, 14&7 or 21&7)
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 16, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada