This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are an experienced Warehouse Foreperson responsible for the day-to-day management of warehouse operations and logistics. You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work. You lead, coach and oversee the warehousing team ensuring materials management timelines are achieved and accurate inventories are maintained. You will be tasked with day to day running of warehouses and yards.
· Lead and engage a warehouse team in a dynamic environment
· Develops relationships with our internal customers ensuring we are meeting all warehousing demands
· Manages the warehouse and storage yard in Kitimat, BC.
· Plans, implements and monitors processes which will cover all operational aspects with specific focus on safety, efficiency, asset protection, and labour utilization
· Responsible for accurate shipping, receiving, picking and inventory management.
· Work with management to meet key goals and objectives.
· 3+ years Supervisory experience in construction warehouse or logistics environment
· Previous pipeline experience will be highly regarded.
· Ability to source and hire an experienced support team consisting of competent loader operators and warehouse staff.
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work with people of all levels within the organization
· Must be team oriented, dependable and a strong leader.
· Able to build a team environment and possess the ability to develop and coach others.
· Must possess strong planning, organizational, and time management skills, strong proficiency in problem solving.
· Strong computer skills with all MS Office products
· Site based position- 20 days on, 10 days off or other various shifts
· Camp based position
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 15, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada