This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are an experienced and motivated Truck Push Foreman. Utilizing your years of experience and drive for results personality, you will be responsible for dispatching a fleet of trucks, pickers and other machinery in accordance with applicable government regulations and company standards.
· Track and schedule jobs for equipment, operators and crews
· Act as a liaison between operators and operations
· Order permits, escorts and utilities as required
· Monitor and maintain driver safety records
· Liaise with maintenance personnel to ensure availability for maintenance and inspections
· Prepare reports on equipment performance and productivity
· Ensure compliance with HS&E and safety regulations when dispatching
· 5+ years’ experience in pipeline construction
· First Aid, Ground Disturbance, PCST and WHMIS training certifications required
· Extensive knowledge of Oil and Gas equipment
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
· Site based position- 20 days on, 10 days off or other various shifts
· Camp based position
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 15, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada