Join our Finance shared services group as a Junior Payroll Administrator where you have an opportunity to make an impact to our Payroll team. As the Junior Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the payroll team including payroll manager with administrative and clerical daily tasks. Processing union and non-union payrolls in different payroll frequencies. To ensure full-cycle payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner.
This position is based out of Greater Vancouver, BC area.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team today!
- Gathering and sorting of incoming internal and external payroll mail
- Scanning of confidential payroll documentation for all Ledcor Payrolls
- Working with the Payroll team member when manual cheques require signatures
- Support Payroll team during vacation and absences in the department.
- Process full-cycle union, and non-union payrolls, using out in-house ERP system (JD Edwards).
- Collaborate with work sites to ensure accurate and timely entry to Time Entry module and resolve time entry issues; assist with Time Entry as required.
- Produce, review, and submit electronic ROE’s.
- Ensure timely reporting of all payroll withholding tax payments to appropriate agencies – Provincial and Federal
- Reconcile, file, and remit monthly, quarterly, and annual stakeholder payments (WCB, EHT, etc.)
- Answer internal and external payroll inquiries (i.e. employees, finance departments, government agencies, external auditors).
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of office and payroll experience, in a complex organizational environment
- Certification by the Canadian Payroll Association as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) an asset
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities with a high level of accuracy
- Willingness to ask questions and ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately process payroll in a timely manner
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Intermediate user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A friendly, team oriented, positive manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 13, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada