You are an experienced Project Manager with over 5+ years of experience working for a general contractor. You will play a key role in the delivery of projects in Regina. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects. This exciting role will be a key figure in the overall site project plan and execution.
Apply now and join our industry leading Buildings Construction group in Regina, Saskatchewan today!
- Provide clear direction to team members and distribute workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Apply the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and ensures that quality standards are maintained
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Ensure site safety and environmental standards and quality of materials and workmanship are met or exceeded
- Achieve project schedule commitments within the financial targets
- Maintain and track billings, reports and projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints
- Set expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- 5+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience working for a General Contracting company.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial / supervisory role.
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset.
- PMP designation is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology.
- Strong negotiation/management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule.
- Strong understanding of construction costs and budgets.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs, and identify solutions to non-routine queries.
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex situations and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule.
- Ability to influence and persuade others to adopt a point of view.
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating, coaching and consensus-building.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 18, 2021
1105 Pettigrew Avenue East, Regina, SK, Canada