You are a proven leader with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. Your previous experience as an Assistant Project Engineer has provided you with a thorough knowledge of safety, quality, scheduling, and profit and loss management of multiple projects under your guidance. Reporting to the Project Engineer, you will successfully drive short- and long-term objectives for the project team while ensuring the objectives align with the overall company direction.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Kitimat!
- Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes.
- Maintains project systems and procedures including master filing system, project billings, cost accounting, project delivery status and reporting
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs, drawings, specifications and submittals etc.
- Builds a strong and cohesive support team to ensure efficient project delivery by mentoring, guiding and coaching team to expand their capabilities
- Diligent with obtaining all daily reporting inputs from the field team and subcontractors.
- Tracks and reports regularly on project costs
- Maintains the Production/Build/Activity Logs
- Uploads and maintains all relevant documents into Documentation Management System (Aconex)
- Performs other related duties as required
- Interacts with the local communities always preserving the Ledcor brand
- Ability to work within environmentally sensitive and political environment
- 5+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Proven success in a result driven organization where success is measure on execution, delivery and safety on multiple projects
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to coach and develop team members through constructive feedback and providing opportunities for development
- Working knowledge of construction and engineering documents, drawings, and specifications
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in team discussions, sharing experiences and ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 26, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada