You’re a subject matter expert in designing and implementing a variety of talent practices and programs. You will report to the to the Vice-President, Talent and be accountable for advancing the talent agenda at Ledcor to drive organizational performance. Through a consultative approach with the Talent COE and Business HR, as well as leadership at all levels, you will lead the design and implementation of programs and processes in support of leadership development and succession, performance management, culture & employee engagement, and inclusion & diversity.
You will continually monitor industry trends and best practices, adapting them to fit within Ledcor’s operating structure, culture and values. You will contribute to the development and advancement of Ledcor’s career development philosophy and will deeply embed the company’s Values and Leader Expectations in talent practices. In addition, you will provide consultation to Business HR and leadership on topics related to talent, providing recommendations and solutions as well as measuring, tracking and reporting on outcomes.
Bring your extensive talent management experience to this impactful role at Ledcor and join our True Blue team today! This position can be located in either Vancouver, BC, Edmonton, AB or Calgary, AB.
- Lead the design, implementation and ongoing program management for core talent programs including succession, performance, engagement, and inclusion and diversity.
- Lead the implementation, and continuous improvement of a leadership development framework including programs for leaders at all levels.
- Engage stakeholders and partner with Workday implementation partners to plan for and transition key talent programs into Workday
- Partner with Employee Communications and Business HR to create and implement communication and change management approaches that lead to successful talent implementations.
- Facilitate talent solutions and manage vendors to effectively and efficiently execute on talent programs.
- Provide thought leadership by taking research, trends and best practices, and translating them into pragmatic insights for Ledcor to leverage in its talent solutions
- Act as a key resource for Business HR when seeking input and guidance on talent practices and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business or Industrial Psychology
- CPHR or Talent Certification an asset
- 8+ years experience in HR, including experience in talent management and leadership development, including leading the development and implementation of talent programs, practices, and tools.
- Practical experience implementing talent programs with a proven track record of measuring, tracking, reporting on, and achieving outcomes.
- Experience in designing and implementing Inclusion & Diversity programs as well as employee engagement and culture initiatives, including designing and implementing effective survey strategies.
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing large-scale enterprise-wide programs and projects within a large, complex organization.
- Proven influencer and collaborator, with the ability to provide guidance and support to business clients, and develop strong interpersonal relationships
- Previous experience in other areas of HR, such as HR Business Partner or Learning & Development
- Working knowledge and experience with change management approaches to successfully deliver talent programs
- Knowledge of HR technology and implementation of talent programs (Workday an asset)
- Certified in Leadership Circle 360 assessments and/or other psychometric assessment tools would be an asset
- Work from home now, office later (optional)
- Ability to travel up to 20%
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 27, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada