If you are looking to kickstart or advance your finance career, the Financial Projects Analyst role provides exposure to various finance departments with Ledcor. You will be responsible for providing support to financial system initiatives and/or implementation of new financial information technology products, upgrades to new releases, and enhancements within our JD Edwards environment. Overall project support includes creation of business case, business requirements, project execution to go-live. The position reports to Director, Financial Systems in the Financial Systems CoE.
Join our True Blue team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Provide support to the project management team and other project stakeholders throughout the enhancement/implementation project cycle, including system analysis and design, development, testing, process documentation, as well as training and change management plans.
- Collaborate with operating and finance groups to conduct needs assessments, gather, and analyze business requirements.
- Coordinate project schedules, meetings, communications and procurement activities.
- Participate in creation of business cases, including research and analyze system solution options, and make recommendations.
- Perform data analysis to support business cases and process performance, including creation of standard and ad-hoc analytics reports, tools and dashboard metrics.
- Support and provide input to project planning, forecasting and the completion of project deliverables.
- Provide support to transition plan and collaborate with financial systems team to ensure smooth transition and knowledge transfer.
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an analyst role and/or subject matter expert in relevant financial processes
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent skills using software programs to process data and interpret the results through critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Strong critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and data integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Proven ability to manage tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in the construction, industrial, or related sectors preferred
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Mar 31, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada