As the ServiceNow Administrator, you are responsible for the delivery, maintenance, and support of the enterprise ServiceNow application in a fast-paced environment. You are able to collaborate with your team and clients while providing ongoing maintenance and configuration support of various custom-developed & configured ServiceNow solutions. In this role, you will primarily focus on the day to day operations of ServiceNow, new project initiative involvement and stability of the existing deployed modules.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
Join our dynamic and exciting team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB today!
- Configure/Customize ServiceNow including Workflows, Service Portal, Service Catalog, Client scripts, Business Rules
- Translate business objectives into systems requirements while Contributing to the design and creation of document specifications for system changes
- Aid in the design of reports and dashboards, identify trends and work with IT Departments to mitigate issues
- Develops technical and non-technical documentation regarding process and change controls
- Test and update any customizations required for upgrades to new releases of ServiceNow
- Develop quality deliverables that are adequately unit tested before handover for user acceptance testing
- Offer tier 1 support end users and resolve issues in a responsive, professional, and timely manner
- 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a ServiceNow Administrator, or equivalent enterprise application, in a medium or large enterprise organization
- 2+ years of hands-on working experience as a member of a medium or large sized help desk
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow capabilities, features and functionality
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow including Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Knowledge Management
- Effective relationship management and communication skills, with demonstrated success dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers and senior management
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills with sound judgement and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with ITIL & Service Management
- Work from home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 19, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada