You are a Project Coordinator who will be providing technical and administrative support, as well as assisting project managers with scheduling, reporting and compliance. Your experience in Telecommunications or heavy Construction will enable you to support project quality initiatives and reporting.
(Please note that this role is a 1 year fixed term contract that could go perm).
Apply now! and come join our Technical Services team in Winnipeg, MB today!
- Demonstrates and promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes.
- Implements, coordinates, and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications and requirements.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation.
- Ensures subcontractor compliance with Inspection Test Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed.
- Manages project-related inquiries or escalations and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner.
- Tracks project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements.
- Maintains a high level of trust and professionalism within the team, client and community.
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required.
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal teams.
- Overall support of the operational mobilization process.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 -4 years of experience in a fast paced administrative or coordinator role
- Telecom or heavy Construction experience preferred
- Proven ability to understand construction administration and contract commercial terms
- Must have a post-secondary degree\Diploma in Engineering or Construction management
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel Google Earth.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts at all levels in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and logical problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be comfortable with some periodic travel in and around the greater Winnipeg area
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Apr 14, 2021
1340 Chevrier Blvd., Winnipeg, MB, Canada