You are an energetic and experienced Equipment Coordinator. Reporting to the Equipment Manager, you will provide ongoing administrative support around equipment, including coordination of work orders, maintenance activities, and record keeping for all equipment information.
Apply today to join our True Blue team in Kitimat!
- Material handling and procurement with SIS, JD Parts, MyKomatsu
- Create and maintain tool/filter lists and documentation
- Inspections of equipment and parts
- Logistics management, communication, NSC compliance management
- Long/short range equipment planning, scheduling, and budgeting
- Planning and paperwork processing to prepare for critical lifts
- Log maintenance history and analyzes trending breakdowns to prevent reoccurrences
- Ensure compliance with company policies, guidelines, and regulations
- Work order creation, excel, word, management
- Oil analysis management
- Establish and maintain communications between all levels of supervision and management
- Support of craft maintenance technicians – ordering parts, manage inventory, schedule crews, and manage quality and safety
- 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance position or applicable experience with equipment planning, scheduling, and budgeting
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and implement preventative maintenance programs
- Proficiency with preventative maintenance software
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days of date of hire)
- Candidates local to Kitimat and area will be given preference
- Rotational work, working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Work will be primarily indoors but occasionally outdoors in various weather conditions in environmentally sensitive areas
- Upon an offer, all candidates must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 12, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada