You are an experienced and motivated Bending Supervisor. Utilizing your years of experience and drive for results personality, you will manage crews working on pipe larger than 36".
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Kitimat!
- Perform front line supervision of various tradespeople, labourers, and equipment operators as required by the project site
- Prepare and deliver work instructions to the crew at the start of daily shifts
- Ensure crew members are paired properly in order to maximize efficiency and safety
- Perform daily work site inspections monitoring safety and quality of work
- Communicate work progress, schedule variance, crew and safety performance to the site supervision
- Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions
- Perform human resources-related duties for the crew including recruitment, hiring, as well as recommending disciplinary actions.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Train or arrange for training of workers
- 5+ years’ experience supervising in pipeline construction with work experience in phase specific disciplines of pipeline construction including: Grade / Civil Rock Blasting Pipe Stringing, Pipe Cold Bending, Pipe Bevel End Prep, Automated and Semi Automated Pipe Welding Automated and Hand Applied Coating Ditch / Trench Excavation Lowering In Hydrostatic Testing Trenchless Crossing; HDD, HDB, Track Bore Tie In and Water Course Crossing Installation
- Ability to supervise crews from 5 - 50 individuals depending on assigned project
- Previous experience working with pipe larger than 36"
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be willing and able to obtain valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training), First Aid Lvl C with CPR, Professional Driver Improvement Training, and Ground Disturbance Lvl 2 certificates, Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to provide a valid driver abstract
- Site based position – 21/7
- Extremely steep and rugged terrain
- Camp based position
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 10, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada