You are a Journeyperson or 4th year Apprentice Millwright with mechanical maintenance experience. Reporting to the client facility in Lac La Biche, you will support Ledcor's client’s regional pipeline maintenance related activities at multiple locations across the province.
Join the Ledcor team in Lac La Biche, AB!
- Perform mechanical maintenance and inspection on centrifugal compressors, reciprocating power units, rotary screw air compressors, and other associated equipment used in natural gas compression
- Complete Job Quality Assurance documents, work authorization/job safety analysis along with other electronic documentation
- Troubleshoot equipment problems utilizing technical reference manuals and documents
- Supervise and coordinate third party contractors
- Complete all administrative functions related to position and duties
- Maintain core operational task qualifications
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to other personnel
- Demonstrate safety leadership and as a core value, at work and at home
- Lead/manage the safe and efficient completion of low / medium complexity projects with demonstrated and effective work management practices such as time management, work sequencing, and contractor oversight
- Work independently and in a team environment that includes shared responsibilities in support of team and company objectives
- Collaborate and support our business partners as required
- Must have Journeyperson Millwright ticket or be a registered 4th year Millwright Apprentice from a recognized provincial authority
- Heavy-Duty Mechanic ticket is an asset
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in maintaining centrifugal compressors, reciprocating power units, and rotary screw air compressors.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant related experience, preferably in Oil & Gas
- Computerized Maintenance Management System and SAP experience
- Experience with the interpretation of technical reference documents
- Highly motivated and well-organized in the execution of responsibilities
- Action oriented with a focus on completing tasks and assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner, ensuring proper handling and disposition of hazardous waste
- Continuous improvement mindset in applying your knowledge to efficiently perform duties as assigned
- Experience in leading subcontractors and able to coordinate and monitor work activities
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid Driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Candidates local to the Lac La Biche, AB area will be given preference due to the head office location
- Work is typically indoors and in presence of high pressure pipeline systems.
- Some work outdoors, in all weather conditions, may occur as required by the activity
- Working in remote areas across Alberta, LOA provided for those that qualify
- Current shift is 14-day modified schedule beginning Sunday: Week 1: Monday to Thursday, 9 hours per day, Week 2: Monday to Thursday, 9 hours per day and 8 hours on Friday
- This position is overtime eligible, may be part of an on-call rotation and provides emergency support as required.
Jul 16, 2021
., Lac La Biche, AB, Canada