You're experienced in leading a (Human Resources) Employee Service Centre in a dynamic organization where exceptional employee service is a core value. As the Senior Manager, Employee Service Centre, you will play a key role in establishing and delivering on service partnership agreements (SPAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Employee Service Centre. In this role, you'll bring operational oversight and foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members, while continuously looking for innovative solutions that can be utilized.
This role can be based in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Toronto, with flexible work from home arrangements. If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join Ledcor’s Human Resources team today!
- Lead, coordinate and direct Employee Services Centre operations for Ledcor in alignment with the Company’s Human Resources goals, priorities, policies and procedures.
- Lead, develop and coach direct report teams to enable each to maximize their individual and team performance by fostering a culture focused on continuous process improvement and customer service excellence.
- Establish Employee Service procedures and identifies best practices, ensuring quality, consistent and efficient customer service is being provided.
- Collaborate with all areas of Ledcor Human Resources, ensuring Employee Service Centre processes, systems and procedures are effective, efficient and responsive to business requirements.
- Build positive, constructive relationships with each internal customer group (operating groups and shared service functions), by liaising with leadership to establish Service Partnership Agreements (SPA) and review performance levels and future service delivery opportunities.
- Develop and report on key performance indicators that help identify opportunities to reduce transaction costs and processing time, and recommend action plans to improve performance and responsiveness to internal customer needs.
- Manage strategies focused on the enhancement of the ESC’s capacity through technology and innovation and assist in the timely rollout of all technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant Human Resources experience, including 5+ years leading an HR Service Centre or significant related function within a Shared Service Centre.
- Experience in managing shared services, process improvement and management of operational Human Resources service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage for results, including an ability to set goals and to measure and monitor key performance indicators and team performance
- Experience with case management technology such as ServiceNow
- Experience with HRIS technology such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Success Factors
- Solid understanding of applicable employment and privacy legislation
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a very strong customer service and service resolution focus
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jan 6, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada