You are a Project Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and client satisfaction. You are a natural leader who will successfully oversee short and long term projects for the Highway Maintenance team while ensuring the objectives align with the overall company direction.
Join the Ledcor team in Edson, AB today!
- Provide oversight and technical support for project work on Highway Maintenance Operations including control of design and permitting consultants as appropriate
- Provide project management support by securing pricing from vendors, reviewing and inputting the data, client relations, subcontractor management, cost reporting and related activities.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications.
- Supports the (sub) contract management and procurement process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials, assisting with the review, processing invoices and progress claims, and assisting with the review of documents and inquiries.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment.
- Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Ledcor Safety Program to achieve compliance of Ledcor Health and Safety standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes.
- Any Project Coordination experience would be preferable, especially in Highway or Construction industries
- Any post-secondary education in Construction, Civil Engineering or related discipline is considered an asset
- Hands on trade or labour experience is an asset
- Strong desire to own workload and work with little direct supervision
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple internal and external project stakeholders and interpret stakeholder needs.
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be able to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide a clear driver's abstract
- Work will be headquartered in the Edson Highway Maintenance shop, with travel to various other sites required
- Candidates local to the Edson area will be given preference due to the project locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jul 16, 2021
605 50 Street, Edson, AB, Canada