You are a Piling Crane Operator with experience working with 110 Ton Crawler cranes in industrial project settings. You are familiar with sheet piling and vibration hammer procedures. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Operate a 110 ton crawler crane with a vertical travel lead system and hammer (hydraulic/diesel) in order to install multiple sizes of different pile material (h-pile, pipe pile, etc.).
- Communicate clearly and effectively with site supervision.
- Hoisting with HC110 Crawler Crane.
- Able to safely and efficiently assemble and disassemble HC110 crawler crane with minimal supervision.
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts and load chart calculations.
- Communicates with assigned crews to determine the best placement of crane for planned lifts.
- Must have a valid Crane Operator ticket from a recognized training authority
- Previous industry experience operating a 110 ton Crawler crane
- Familiar and experienced with sheet piling operations and the different techniques required in order to perform pile installation
- Able to effectively and efficiently work with the crew and communicate with site supervision clearly.
- Must possess valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification or its equivalency
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- This is a site based role, camp and travel provided for those that qualify
- Work will be outside in all weather conditions
- Candidates must be flexible to work various shift rotations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
May 3, 2021
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada