You are a Fleet Coordinator with experience supporting a dynamic business in multiple geographic regions. As the Fleet Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating maintenance and repair activities, fuel management, and tracking information for all light, medium, and heavy-duty (NSC/DOT) vehicles across North America.
Join our growing telecommunications team today!
- Facilitates full life-cycle management of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles from acquisitions and distribution (including licensing, decaling and installation of accessories) through to disposals
- Ensures all fleet vehicle information (assignments, location etc.) is tracked and maintained
- Ensures annual registration & insurance is tracked, updated and distributed (CVIP, Boom Inspection, Non-Destruct testing etc.)
- Monitors and flags annual vehicle inspections / certifications and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure completion
- Tracks spare, idle and surplus fleet; ensuring each is managed accordingly
- Supports field personnel in maintenance/repair, and fuel inquiries
- Reports on conformance/non-conformance of driver records, including drivers’ abstracts & licenses, and application packages
- Reviews and risk-rates driver’s abstracts and license classes
- Ensures compliance with company vehicle policies and assists with development and implementation of new policies
- Responsible for generating reports on health status of fleets, and other ad hoc reporting
- Assists with the process of recording and resolving all accidents involving fleet vehicles, including the facilitation of insurance claims
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Fleet, Equipment or related coordination role
- Knowledge of heavy-duty mobile equipment is an asset
- Experience with ARI, Fleet Complete, and/or Big Road are an asset
- Experience with reporting and tracking using excel and JDE is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with an ability to research and solve problems
- Have a basic understanding of NSC/DOT guidelines, and their applications
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- May be required to operate a fleet vehicle for business purposes
- Some travel to various business unit sites may be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 19, 2021
1200, 1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada