You're a collaborative, solutions focused IT professional looking to further develop and share your knowledge. In this role, you'll be responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of servers, hardware, software and infrastructure all operating groups within Ledcor.
This role can be based in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB.
Come join Ledcor's True Blue Team today!
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain IT systems within local and other Ledcor locations, such as servers, firewalls, network switches and routers, collaborating with senior Ledcor IS team members as required.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Provide Tier III support by investigating and troubleshooting technical issues escalated from the team
- Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the systems infrastructure.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related experience
- 3 - 5 years of Infrastructure administration experience
- Some exposure to Azure and Microsoft Cloud hosting
- Solid technical understanding of networking methodologies and strong Operating Systems knowledge and troubleshooting skills required primarily on Microsoft systems with a secondary in Linux an asset
- Experience in configuring and maintaining virtual infrastructure including VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience working with DNS/DHCP/Active Directory/Group Policies;
- Outstanding customer service, communication and documentation skills, as well as ability to interact and communicate with team members globally
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 31, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada